Over the last six months I have received a lot of questions asking me if we have a skincare line or plan on coming out with a skincare line. At first, I was just letting them know that it is a possibility, but nothing on the immediate radar.
Well, after I got a few dozen, of these emails asking me skincare product questions I decided to do some research and see if I could at least provide an option that they can turn to and trust.
During my research I came across a company called Nudu and really liked what they did how they decide on what they put in their products, etc.
So I reached out to them to ask some questions myself and to make sure I trusted what I was seeing on their website. After a few conversations I asked them if they would send me some products for my wife to try.
She is my tester when it comes to skincare, lotions, cleansers, etc. You don’t want my opinion on skincare since the only thing I use is soap when I take a shower every day. 🙂
So, Liane tried the moisturizer, eye cream, toner and the cleanser.
The moisturizer she liked, but she did find at least for her skin it worked best when she put it on right after she got out of the shower when her skin was still damp from the shower and her pores were open.
She felt the cleanser did a really good job and uses it daily.
Here is what Liane just told me the other day about a product she used to use.
“Well, I guess I can’t use Clean and Clear anymore because that is now making my skin irritated after I apply it”
She is protective in regards to what she puts on her skin because there are many products that make her skin worse rather than better.
Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you need to throw out the bathroom and give up on personal hygiene, but it’s just as important for you to be a responsible consumer with what you put on your body, as you are with what you put in your body.
Similar to the labels you see on food products that read “all-natural,” “sugar-free,” or “fat-free,” but actually contain tons of chemicals, artificial sweeteners, and added flavors and colors…
What REALLY matters on cosmetics is the list of ingredients on the back of the product.
So, PLEASE, when your home today, check your skincare products at for the ingredients listed below.
It is vital that anyone using skincare read this list!!
- Benzyl alcohol, a preservative, a skin sensitizer and irritant.
- Formaldehydes and formaldehyde-releasers are preservatives. They are also skin allergens linked with cancer.
- Parabens a preservative, has been found intact in human breast tissue and is linked to breast cancer.
- Peroxides are bleaching antiseptics that dry the skin and generate damaging and aging free radicals.
Phenoxyethanol, a preservative, is a hazardous irritant. It may be toxic to the central nervous system, liver and kidneys.
- Phthalates are softeners associated with a wide range of health problems including liver, kidney, and lung damage. These hormones mimicking synthetic chemicals may also disrupt normal hormone development thereby increasing your risk for breast cancer and altered genital development.
- Propylene glycol, a skin conditioner, can lead to skin irritation, depression of the central nervous system and kidney damage after prolonged exposure. Also used in antifreeze.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (often referred to as SLS) is a detergent that can irritate skin.
Don’t worry, it is not all bad news because today I want to share with you a happy, safe, and luxurious path to beautiful skin.
I reported back to my contact at Nudu in regards to what Liane felt about the products and that she was going to continue to use them.
I reminded them that I originally reached out to them because I was looking for a solution to provide to my customers who have been asking about the best skincare products.
So, they offered to extend a 50% discount to you my readers to give it an honest try like Liane did and report back with your results. What you love about the product or products and what you don’t love.
So here is a special link they setup for me to be able to give you a 50% discount and check out some of their products at half price.
Here is some more from Liane:
“I’ve seen a huge difference in how my skin glows since using Nudu. The dry skin around my eyes has vanished and the wrinkles on my forehead are unnoticeable.
People don’t believe me that I just turned 44 and I attribute that to clean eating AND being particular about my beauty products!
I also love when I unboxed the package, the surprise free gifts that I got to try, to how it feels on my skin, and the amazing results…”
AND who doesn’t love a 50% off discount!